Name and contact of the person responsible according to article 4 paragraph 7 DSGVO
M Logistik GmbH
Place Hillmann 13/15
Phone: +49 421-16 38 5 10
E-mail: info@m-logistik. org
Security and protection of your personal data
We look at it as our priority job to protect the confidentiality of the personal data provided by you and to protect this against unauthorized accesses. Therefore, we apply extreme care and the most modern safety standards to guarantee a maximum protection of your personal data.
As an enterprise under private law we are defeated by the regulations of the European data protection reason order (DSGVO) and the regulations of the federal data protection act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures which make sure that the regulations about the data protection are followed by us, as well as by our external service providers.
The legislator demands that personal data in lawful manner, after Faithfully and faith and in a manner understandable for the affected person are processed („legality, processing after Faithfully and faith, transparency“). To guarantee this, we inform you about the single legal definitions which are also used in this data protection explanation:
1. Personal data
„Personal data“ are all information which refers to an identified or identifiable natural person (in the following „affected person“); as identifiable a natural person is looked, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of allocation to a call sign like a name, to an identity number, to location data, to an on-line call sign or to one or several special signs can be identified which are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
“Processing” is everybody, with or without help of automated procedures, explained process or every such process row in connection with personal data like raising, grasping, the organisation, ordering, the storage, the adaptation or change, which selections, the queries, the use, the disclosure by transmission, spreading or another form of the supply, the comparison or the linking, the restriction, the extinguishing or the destruction.
3. Restriction of the processing
„Restriction of the processing“ is the mark of stored personal data with the aim to limit her future processing.
“Profiling” is every kind of the automated processing of personal data which consists in the fact that these personal data are used to value the certain personal aspects which refer to a natural person, in particular to analyse aspects with regard to efficiency, economic situation, health, personal predilections, interests, reliability, behaviour, place of residence or change of location of this natural person or to predict.
“Pseudonymisierung” is the processing of personal data in a manner that the personal data without Hinzuziehung of additional information any more cannot be assigned to a specific affected person, provided that this additional information is kept separately and is defeated by technical and organizational measures which guarantee that the personal data cannot be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. File system
“File system” is every structured collection of personal data which are accessible according to certain criteria, no matter whether this collection is led centrally, decentralised or after functional or geographical points of view regularly.
7. Person responsible
“Person responsible” is a natural or legal entity, authority, equipment or other place which decides alone or together with others on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are given by the union right or the right of the member states, the person responsible or the certain criteria of his naming can be planned according to the union right or the right of the member states.
8. Order manufacturer
“Order manufacturer” is processed a natural or legal entity, authority, equipment or other place, the personal data by order of the person responsible.
“Receiver” is a natural or legal entity, authority, equipment or other place to which personal data are disclosed, no matter whether it concerns with her a third or not. Nevertheless, the authorities who possibly receive personal data within the scope of a certain investigation order according to the union right or the right of the member states are not valid as a receiver; the processing of these data by the called authorities occurs in the harmony with the valid data protection regulations according to the purposes of the processing.
“Third” is a natural or legal entity, authority, equipment or other place, except the affected person, the person responsible, the order manufacturer and the people who are authorised under the immediate responsibility of the person responsible or the order manufacturer to process the personal data.
An “approval” of the affected person is voluntary everybody for the certain case, in informed manner and unmistakably delivered will manifestation in the form of an explanation or an other unequivocal confirming action with which the affected person gives to understand that she agrees with the processing of the personal data concerning them.
Legality of the processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if for the processing a legal basis exists. Legal basis for the processing are able to do according to article 6 paragraph 1
be a lighted. an – and the following DSGVO in particular:
a. The affected person has given her approval of the processing of the personal data concerning them for one or several certain purposes;
b. the processing is for the fulfilment of a contract whose party to a contract is the affected person, or for the realisation of the precontractual measures necessarily which occur on inquiry of the affected person;
c. the processing is necessary to the fulfilment of a juridical obligation by which the person responsible is defeated;
d. the processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the affected person or another natural person;
e. the processing is necessary for the perception of a job which lies in the public interest or occurs in exercise of public power which was transferred to the person responsible;
following the processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected person who require the protection of personal data do not predominate, in particular when it concerns with the affected person a child.
Information about the elevation of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the elevation of personal data with use of our website. Personal data are z. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user’s behaviour.
(2) With an establishment of contact with us by e-mail or about a contact form the data informed by you (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and your phone number) are stored by us to answer your questions. We extinguish the data resulting in this connection, after the storage is not necessary any more, or the processing is limited, if legal safekeeping duties exist.
Elevation of personal data in visit of our website
With the only informatorischen use of the website, so if you do not register yourselves or otherwise transmit us information, we raise only the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you liked to look at our website, we raise the following data which are technically necessary for us to indicate you our website and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is article. 6 paragraphs 1 p. 1 lighted. and the following DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the inquiry
– Time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean time (GMT)
– Contents of the requirement (concrete side)
– Access status / HTTP-Statuscode
– in each case transferred data amount
– The website from which the requirement comes
– Operating system and his surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
Application of Cookies
(1) In addition to the before called data are stored with the use of our website Cookies on your calculator. With Cookies it concerns small text files which are stored on your hard disk to the browser used by you assigned and by which of the place which puts the Cookie, certain information runs. Cookies can explain no programmes or transfer viruses on your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer all together user-friendly and actual.
(2) This website uses the following kinds of Cookies whose extent and functionality are explained in the following:
– Transient Cookies (in addition a. )
– Persistente Cookies (in addition B. ).
a. Transient Cookies are extinguished automated if you close the browser. In particular the Session-Cookies count to it. These store a so-called Session-ID with which different inquiries of your browser of the common meeting allow to assign. Your calculator can be thereby recognised if you return on our website. The Session-Cookies are extinguished if you log off or close the browser.
b. Persistente Cookies are extinguished automated after a given duration which can differ according to Cookie. They can extinguish the Cookies in the security settings of your browser any time.
c. They can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and
z. B. the acceptance of Third-Party-Cookies or all Cookies reject. Sucked „Third party Cookies“ are Cookies which were put by a third, consequently by the real website on one just is not. We point out you to the fact that you can use, perhaps, not all functions of this website by the Deaktivierung of Cookies.
Other functions and offers of our website
(1) Beside the purely informatorischen use of our website we offer the different achievements which you can use with interest. In addition you must give as a rule other personal data which we use for the performance of the respective achievement and for which the before called principles to the data processing are valid.
(2) Partially we help ourselves for the processing of your data of external service providers. These were selected by us carefully and were instructed, are bound to our instructions and are controlled regularly.
(3) Furthermore we can transmit your personal data into three parts if action participation, lotteries, completion of the contract or similar achievements is offered by us together with partners. Moreover you receive closer information with information of your personal data or following in the description of the offer.
(4) As far as our service providers or partners have her seat in a state beyond the European Wirtschaftsraumen (EEA), we inform you about the results of this fact in the description of the offer.
Our offer is directed basically at adults. People less than 18 years should transmit without approval of the parents or education beneficiary no personal data to us.
Rights of the affected person
(1) Cancellation of the approval
Provided that the processing of the personal data is based on a given approval, you have any time the right to revoke the approval. The legality is not touched by the cancellation of the approval on account of the approval up to the cancellation occurred processing.
For the exercise of the cancellation right you can turn any time to us.
(2) Surely on confirmation
They have the right to require a confirmation about from the person responsible whether we process them concerning personal data. You can require the confirmation any time under the abovementioned contact data.
(3) Information right
Provided that personal data are processed, you can require any time information about these personal data and about the following information:
a. the processing purposes;
b. to the categories of personal data which are processed;
c. the receivers or categories have been disclosed by receivers, compared with those the personal data or are still disclosed, in particular with receivers in third countries or at international organisations;
d. if possibly, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the definition of this duration;
e. the existence of a right on correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you or on restriction of the processing by the person responsible or a contradiction right against this processing;
following the existence of a complaint right at a supervisory authority;
g. if the personal data are not raised with the affected person, all available information above the origin of the data;
h. the existence of an automated decision-making including Profiling according to article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and – at least in these cases – expressive information about the involved logic as well as the range and the aimed effects of a such processing for the affected person.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed about the suitable guarantees according to article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission. We make available a copy of the personal data which are an object of the processing. For all other copies for which you apply person we can require an adequate remuneration on the basis of the administrative costs. If you put the application electronically, the information is to be made available in a current electronic format, provided that he gives nothing else. The right on preservation of a copy according to paragraph 3 may not affect the rights and freedoms of other people.
(4) Surely on correction
They have the right to require the correction you of concerning more inaccurately personal data from us immediately. Taking into account the purposes of the processing you have to require the right, the complement more incompletely of personal data – also by means of a complementary explanation–.
(5) Surely on deletion („Surely on are forgotten“)
They have the right to require from the person responsible that you are immediately extinguished concerning personal data, and we are obliged to extinguish immediately personal data, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
a. The personal data are for the purposes for which they were raised or were processed in other manner, no more inevitably.
b. The affected person revokes her approval on which the processing according to article 6 paragraph 1 Letter an or article 9 paragraph 2 Letter a DSGVO rested, and there is not enough an other legal basis for the processing.
c. The affected person inserts paragraph 1 DSGVO contradiction against the processing and according to article 21 it no priority entitled reasons are given for the processing, or the affected person inserts paragraph 2 DSGVO contradiction against the processing according to article 21.
d. The personal data were processed illegally.
e. The deletion of the personal data is necessary to the fulfilment of a juridical obligation according to the union right or the right of the member states by which the person responsible is defeated.
following The personal data were raised concerning offered services of the information society according to article 8 paragraph 1 DSGVO.
If the person responsible has made the personal data public and he is obliged according to paragraph 1 to their deletion, he takes taking into account the available technology and the implementing costs adequate measures, also of technical kind, around for the data processing persons responsible who process the personal data to inform about the fact that an affected person of them has required the deletion of all links to these personal data or from copies or replications of these personal data.
The right on deletion („Surely on are forgotten“) does not exist, as far as the processing is necessary:
– for the exercise of the right on freedom of speech and information;
– to the fulfilment of a juridical obligation which requires the processing according to the right of the union or the member states by which the person responsible is defeated, lies, or for the perception of a job, which in the public interest or occurs in exercise of public power which was transferred to the person responsible;
– for reasons of the public interest in the area of the public health according to article 9 paragraph 2 Letter H and i as well as article 9 paragraph 3 DSGVO;
– for archive purposes lying in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to article 89 paragraph 1 DSGVO, as far as the right called during paragraph 1 makes probably the realisation of the aims of this processing impossible or seriously interferes with, or
– for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
(6) Surely on restriction of the processing
They have the right to require the restriction of the processing of her personal data from us if one of the following conditions is given:
a. the correctness of the personal data is denied by the affected person, enables namely for a duration, which to the person responsible to check the correctness of the personal data,
b. the processing is wrongful and rejects the affected person the deletion of the personal data and requires, instead, the restriction of the use of the personal data;
c. the person responsible the personal data for the purposes of the processing no longer required which affected person them needs, nevertheless, for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements, or
d. the affected person has inserted contradiction against the processing according to article 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO, as long as is not certain yet whether the entitled reasons of the person responsible predominate compared with those of the affected person.
If the processing was limited according to the abovementioned conditions, these personal data are processed – by her storage seen – only with approval of the affected person or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal entity or for reasons of an important public interest of the union or a member state.
To assert the right on restriction of the processing, the affected person can turn any time to us under the contact data given on top.
(7) Surely on data transferability
They have the right which you to the concerning personal data which you have provided to us to receive in a structured, current and machine-readable format and you have the right, these data to another person responsible without impediment by the person responsible to whom the personal data were provided to transmit, provided that:
a. the processing on an approval according to article 6 paragraph 1 Letter an or article 9 paragraph 2 Letter an or on a contract is based according to article 6 paragraph 1 Letter B DSGVO and
b. the processing occurs with the help of automated procedures.
By the exercise of the right on data transferability according to paragraph 1 you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by a person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right on data transferability makes the right on deletion („Surely on forgotten“) untouched. This right is not valid for a processing which is necessary for the perception of a job which lies in the public interest or occurs in exercise of public power which was transferred to the person responsible.
(8) Contradiction right
They have the right, for reasons of which arise from your special situation, any time against the processing you of concerning personal data which occurs on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 Letter e or and the following DSGVO to insert contradiction; this is also valid for a Profiling supported on these regulations. The person responsible does not process the personal data any more, unless, he can prove compelling protective-worthy reasons for the processing which the interests, rights and freedoms of the affected person outbalance, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
If personal data are processed to pursue direct advertising, They have the right to insert any time contradiction against the processing you of concerning personal data for the purpose of such advertisement; this is also valid for the Profiling, as far as it stands with such direct advertising in connection. If you contradict the processing for the purposes of the direct advertising, the personal data are not processed any more for these purposes.
In connection with the use of services of the information society the EC your contradiction right can exercise you in spite of the directive in 2002 / 58 / by means of automated procedures with which technical specifications are used.
They have the right, for reasons of which arise from your special situation against which you occur concerning processing you of concerning personal data, the too scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to article 89 paragraph 1 to insert contradiction, unless, the processing is necessary to the fulfilment of a job lying in the public interest.
You can use the contradiction right any time, while you turn to the respective person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions in particular cases including Profiling
They have the right not to be subjected exclusively on an automated processing – including Profiling – being based decision which unfolds juridical effect towards you or affects you in similar manner considerably. This is not valid, if the decision:
a. is necessary for the end or the fulfilment of a contract between the affected person and the person responsible,
b. on the basis of regulations of the union or the member states by which the person responsible is defeated is allowed and these regulations adequate measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms as well as which to legitimate interests of the affected person contain or
c. with explicit approval of the affected person occurs.
The person responsible takes adequate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the affected person to what at least the right on Erwirkung of the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, on statement of own position and on challenge of the decision belongs.
This right can exercise the affected person any time, while she turns to the respective person responsible.
(10) Surely on complaint at a supervisory authority
Besides, they have, regardless of an other administrative-juridical or judicial legal remedy, the right on complaint at a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of her place of residence, her job or the place of the supposed offence if the affected person takes the view that the processing of the personal data concerning them offends against this order.
(11) Surely on effective judicial legal remedy
They have regardless of an available administrative-juridical or extrajudicial legal remedy including the right on complaint at a supervisory authority according to article 77 DSGVO the right on an effective judicial legal remedy if she takes the view that they were not injured her rights being entitled on account of this order as a result of in the harmony with this order standing processing of her personal data.
Application of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called„ Cookies“, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website is transferred as a rule to a server by Google in the USA and is stored there. In case of the activation of the IP-Anonymisierung on this website, your IP address is shortened by Google, nevertheless, within member states of the European Union or in other signatories of the agreement about the European economic area before. Only in special cases the full IP address is transferred to a server by Google in the USA and is shortened there. By order of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website to put together of report about the website activities and to render linked services towards the website operator next with the website use and the Internet use.
(2) Within the scope of Google Analytics of your browser transmitted IP address is not brought together with other data by Google.
(3) They can prevent the storage of the Cookies by a suitable setting of your browser software; we point out you, nevertheless, to the fact that you will not be able to use all functions of this website in this case if necessary completely. In addition, they can prevent the capture by the Cookie generated and on your use of the website to referring data (incl. your IP address) in Google as well as the processing of these data by Google, while they download the browser plug-in available under the following link and instal: http://tools. google. com / dlpage/gaoptout? hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the enlargement „_anonymizeIp ()“. IP addresses are processed thereby shortened, a Personenbeziehbarkeit can be excluded with it. As far as a personal relation comes up to the data upraised about you, this is excluded immediately and the personal data are extinguished with it immediately.
(5) We are of use Google Analytics to be able to improve able to analyse the use of our website and to be able to improve regularly. About the won statistics we can improve our offer and decorate more interesting for you as a user. For the special cases in which personal data are transferred in the USA has submitted Google to the EU US Privacy Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is article. 6 paragraphs 1 p. 1 lighted. and the following DSGVO.
(6) Information of the third supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd. , Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irishman’s country, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001st user’s terms:
http://www . google. com/analytics/terms/de. html, overview to the data protection: http://www . google. com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy. html, as well as the data protection explanation: http://www. google. de / intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics, besides, for a device-covering analysis of streams of visitors which is carried out about a User-ID. They can deactivate in your customer account under „My data“, „personal data“ the device-covering analysis of your use.
Application of Social-Media-Plugins
(1) We use currently the following Social-Media-Plug-ins: [Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. Besides, we use the so-called. Two-click solution. That is if you visit our side, no personal data are transmitted at first basically to the suppliers of the plug-ins. You recognise the supplier of the plug-in over the mark on the box about his initial letter or the logo. We open for you the possibility to communicate about the badge directly with the supplier of the plug-in. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in supplier receives the information that you have called the suitable website of our on-line offer. Besides, are transmitted under §3 of this explanation to called data. In the case of Facebook and Xing the IP address is made anonymous according to the respective suppliers in Germany immediately after elevation. Personal data of you are transmitted by the activation of the plug-in to the respective plug-in supplier and are stored there (with US-American suppliers in the USA). Because the plug-in supplier carries out the survey in particular about Cookies, we recommend you to extinguish all Cookies before the click on the ausgegrauten box about the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have neither influence on the upraised data and data processing processes, nor are known ourselves the full extent of the survey, the purposes of the processing, the memory terms. Also for the deletion of the upraised data by the plug-in supplier no information is given to us.
(3) The plug-in supplier stores the data upraised about you as profiles of utilisation and uses this for the purposes of the advertisement, market research and/or meeting demand creation of his website. Such an evaluation occurs in particular (also for not logged in users) to the representation of meeting demand advertisement and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. A contradiction right is entitled to you against the education of these user’s profiles and you must turn for the exercise of that to the respective plug-in supplier. About the plug-ins offers we you the possibility to interoperate with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and decorate more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is article. 6 paragraphs 1 p. 1 lighted. and the following DSGVO.
(4) The data passing on occurs no matter whether you own an account with the plug-in supplier and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in supplier, your data upraised by us are assigned directly to your account existing by the plug-in supplier. If you operate the activated badge and z. B. the side verlinken, the plug-in supplier also stores this information in your user’s account and informs of them your contacts publicly. We recommend you to log off regularly after use of a social network, in particular however, before activation of the badge, because you can avoid such an allocation to your profile with the plug-in supplier.
(5) You receive further information for purpose and extent of the survey and her processing by the plug-in supplier the in the following informed data protection explanations of these suppliers. There you also receive further information about your relevant rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in suppliers and URL with their data protection tips:
a. Facebook Inc, in 1601 S. California ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, the USA; http://www. facebook. com / policy. php; further information about the survey: http://www. facebook. com / help / 186325668085084, http://www. facebook. com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www. facebook. com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework.
b. Google Inc, 1600 amphitheatres Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, the USA; https://www. google. com/policies/privacy/partners/? hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework.
C. Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market Saint, suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, the USA; https://twitter. com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework.
d. Xing AG, goose’s market 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www. xing. com / privacy.
e. T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Germany; https://t3n. de / store/page/datenschutz.
following LinkedIn corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, the USA; http://www. linkedin. com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework.
g. Flattr Network Ltd with headquarter in 2 nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Great Britain; https://flattr. com/privacy.]
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. Thereby we can indicate you interactive maps directly in the website and allow to you the comfortable use of the map function.
(2) By the visit on the website Google receives the information that you have called the suitable underside of our website. Besides, are transmitted under §3 of this explanation to called data. This occurs no matter whether Google provides a user’s account about which you are logged in, or whether no user’s account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the allocation with your profile with Google, you must log off before activation of the badge. Google stores your data as profiles of utilisation and uses them for the purposes of the advertisement, market research and/or meeting demand creation of his website. Such an evaluation occurs in particular (even for not logged in users) to the performance of meeting demand advertisement and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. To you a contradiction right stands to against the education of these user’s profiles and you must be directed for the exercise of that at Google.
(3) You receive further information for purpose and extent of the survey and her processing by the plug-in supplier in the data protection explanations of the supplier. There you also receive further information about your relevant rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy: http://www. google. de / intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and has submitted to the EU US Privacy Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov / EU-US-Framework.
Integration of Google web Fonts
This side uses for the uniform representation of fonts so-called web Fonts which are provided by Google. By the call of a side your browser loads the required web Fonts in her Browsercache to indicate texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose the browser used by you must establish communication with the servers of Google. Through this Google knowledge attains about the fact that about your IP address our website was called. The use of Google web Fonts occurs in the interest of a uniform and attractive representation of our on-line offers. This puts a legitimate interest in terms of article. 6 paragraphs 1 lighted. and the following DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web Fonts, a standard writing is used by your computer.
You find further information about Google web Fonts under https://developers. google. com/fonts/faq and in the data protection explanation of Google: https://www. google. com/policies/privacy/.